Hey Freshtricks4u Member today Another loot is here. We all know that we always find Free Recharge Tricks, Fre Paytm Cash, Online Script , and Cheapest deals.
ABOUT BHARATHPE: BHARATHPe is a financial technology company headquartered in GUJARAT, India. It was founded in December 2019. It provide online payment system base on Unified Payments Interface (UPI), which is a new process in electronic funds transfer launched by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Biggest UPI OFFER
Per Refer ₹100
Download BharatPe:- Click Here To Download
Signup a new account using your mobile number & Bank account
After completing signup you must need to received 10 payment from 10 Different UPI address
Minimum transaction value will be ₹5
With in 2 days you will get ₹100 Cashback into your Wallet
Now Refer your friends you will get ₹100 for each friends who have accepted 10 payment From 10 different UPI ID …….. So loot it now
Proof Attached Below ::
Terms and Conditions
BharatPe is engaged in the business of, inter alia, providing aggregator services to Merchant(s)/ User(s) by offering a single unified QR code to the Merchant/User for accepting push payments through third party UPI apps / net-banking and the Merchant shall procure the payment services to be provided by BharatPe under the terms and conditions detailed herein-under.
In connection therewith with effect from the date hereof, BharatPe has agreed to provide the Services (as defined herein) to the Merchant/User on the Terms and Conditions outlined below.
1.1 “BharatPe Fees” means the rates which BharatPe would charge as fees for BharatPe Services, BharatPe’s Dashboard Services, BharatPe’s API services and other Value Added Services provided to Merchant as specified in Annexure A.
1.2 “Customer” shall mean any person who is availing services or products of the Merchant and making the payment/remittance therefor.
1.3 “Customer Payment Amount” shall mean the total amount paid by the Customer towards the Merchant Services, which will include, inter alia, charges and other taxes, duties, costs, charges, BharatPe Fees and expenses in respect of the Merchant Services.
1.4 “Merchant Services” the services or products provided by the Merchant to its Customer/s, the remittance/payment for which is to be made through the Customer’s valid accounts / Card/s or bank account, using BharatPe Services.
1.5 “Processing Mechanism” means the payment mechanism through the internet utilizing such other modes and mechanisms of payment and delivery as may be notified by BharatPe from time to time, including but not limited to IMPS, NEFT, RTGS and UPI.
1.6 “Transaction” shall mean a financial transaction conducted by the Merchant through BharatPe Services.
1.7 “UPI” means the Unified Payment Interface. It is a payment system that powers multiple bank accounts into a single payment network of any participating banks which permits merging several banking features, seamless fund routing & merchant payments into one hood.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO USE
2.1 You represent and warrant to the Company that: (i) you are an individual or a legal person, who is at least 18 years old; (ii) you are capable of entering and authorized to enter into a legally binding agreement; (iii) your employees, officers, representatives, and other agents accessing BharatPe are duly authorized to access the BharatPe Service and to legally bind you to these terms and all actions; (iv) all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful; (v) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (vi) you are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using BharatPe’s services under the laws of India; and (vii) you are an entity duly constituted and validly existing under Indian law.
2.2 Territorial Restrictions. To use BharatPe, you will need to be physically located in India when registering or linking yourself to BharatPe, have an Indian bank account and an Indian mobile number. The BharatPe Service should not be used outside of India.
3.1 BharatPe has developed and is the owner of certain software which enable it to provide payment services to the Merchant for automating acceptance of payments vide bank-to-bank transfers (“BharatPe Services”).
3.2 BharatPe shall provide its services solely based on these Terms and Conditions and in consideration of the payment of the fees, including fees for BharatPe Services, BharatPe’s dashboard services, BharatPe’s API services and other Value Added Services provided to Merchant as specified in Annexure A (“BharatPe Fees”).
3.3 BharatPe is entitled to modify/ amend its services for enhancement of customer experience, security of transactions or general improvement of BharatPe Services in its absolute discretion, provided that nothing in the foregoing provision shall limit BharatPe’s obligations or liabilities under these Terms and Conditions for the BharatPe Services. Under such circumstances, BharatPe shall not be required to take the consent of the Merchant for carrying out these modifications/ amendments, during the course of this engagement. For the benefit of better understanding, modifications/ amendments shall mean “optimisation procedures, both manual and machine learning based, for different modes of payments in order to improve the payment performance”.
3.4 In order to access certain BharatPe Services, the Merchant may be required to provide information about themselves (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the BharatPe Services, or to facilitate the continued use of the BharatPe Services. The Merchant agrees and acknowledges that any registration information given to BharatPe will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
3.5 The Merchant understands and agrees that he shall not access (or attempt to access) any of the BharatPe Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by BharatPe, unless specifically allowed to do so under any separate agreement/ written communication with BharatPe. The Merchant specifically agrees not to access (or attempt to access) any of the services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure compliance with the instructions set out in the BharatPe Services.
3.6 Unless specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement/ written communication with BharatPe, the Merchant will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the BharatPe Services for any purpose.
4. BHARATPE FEES
4.1 In full and complete consideration of BharatPe providing the services as per these Terms and Conditions, the Merchant agrees to pay to BharatPe for the BharatPe Services rendered by it, the BharatPe Fees and charges as stipulated in Annexure A subject to applicable withholding taxes under applicable law. This Section 4 shall be read together with the terms of the Annexure A hereto. In the event of any conflict between the terms of this Section 4 and the Annexure A, the provisions of the Annexure A shall prevail.
4.2 The Merchant agrees to bear any tariffs, duties or taxes imposed or levied by any governmental agency relating to the Merchant’s business for the services to be rendered by BharatPe under these Terms and Conditions. Any exemption from such tariffs, duties and/or taxes must be supported by proper documentary evidence by the Merchant.
5. PAYMENTS TO THE MERCHANT
5.1 By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Merchant authorises BharatPe to hold, receive, disburse and settle funds on his behalf. This authorization permits BharatPe to receive an electronic funds transfer initiated by the Merchant’s Customer into BharatPe’s Current Account (Delivery Versus Payment) to process each Transaction. Thereafter, BharatPe shall transfer the payments received from the Merchant’s customers to the bank account designated by the Merchant for this purpose at the time of their registration. This authorization will remain in full force and effect until specifically terminated.
5.2 The total Customer Payment Amount(s), in respect of the Transactions of the Customers through various channels covered under these Terms and Conditions shall be deposited directly in the Current Account (Delivery Versus Payment).
5.3 The payment of the monies deposited in BharatPe’s Current Account shall be transferred to the Merchant’s account within T + 3 bank working days (T being the date of transaction) from the date of transfer of such funds to the Current Account or within such other period as the Partner Bank may take to transfer the aforesaid monies to the Merchant’s account after deduction of BharatPe Fees and charges as agreed under these Terms and Conditions. Merchants receive the amount (minus our fees) in their bank account within T+3 days where T is defined as the date of intimation of the completion of the Transaction.
5.4 Subject to any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and completion of the Transaction, the Merchant acknowledges that BharatPe will settle the Payments only upon actual receipt of Payments in the Current Account of the Partner Bank. The Merchant will bear and be responsible and liable for the payment of all relevant taxes in relation to the Payments made under these Terms and Conditions.
6. SETTLEMENT OF PAYMENTS
In processing the Transactions, BharatPe shall be entitled to rely upon all electronic communications, orders or messages sent to BharatPe through the Processing Mechanism and to the extent this is in compliance with the Processing Mechanism and any applicable laws and guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India. BharatPe shall not be obligated to verify or make further inquiry into the identity of the sender, or the message integrity, of any communications, orders or messages. The Merchant shall in no circumstance dispute such reliance by BharatPe, provided that if BharatPe were to employ any security measures, BharatPe shall not be bound by or obligated to act on any electronic communications, orders or messages received from the Merchant or the Customer which do not properly utilise BharatPe’s security measures as may be applicable from time to time.
7. REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE MERCHANT
7.1 The Merchant hereby represents, warrants and covenants that it is a company, duly organized, validly existing and in good standing under the laws of its jurisdiction of incorporation and there are no actions, suits or proceedings existing, pending or, to its knowledge, threatened against or affecting it before any court, arbitrator or governmental or administrative body or agency that affect the validity or enforceability of these Terms and Conditions or that would have an effect on its ability to perform its obligations hereunder.
7.2 The Merchant agrees to notify BharatPe of any third party claim that results from the Merchant’s use of the BharatPe Services or otherwise conflicts with or infringes upon or violates any rights of such third party.
7.3 The Merchant agrees and acknowledges that BharatPe is not bound to provide any support services on termination of this engagement.
7.4 The Merchant may endeavor but not be obligated to promote BharatPe Services in its place of business, website, other advertisements and publications.
7.5 The Merchant undertakes to provide all the information and assistance as is required by BharatPe or if the same is required to be provided to government or judicial/quasi-judicial authorities by BharatPe.
7.6 The Merchant undertakes not offer any products, which are illegal or offensive or prohibited as per the list provided in Annexure B and/or are not in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations prescribed by any regulatory authorities in India. In addition, Merchant undertakes to comply with and shall ensure compliance by the Customers with all applicable guidelines, rules, and regulations issued by the Reserve Bank of India and our Partner Banks.
7.7 The Merchant agrees and understands that BharatPe reserves the right to suspend the Settlement Amount and/or BharatPe Services until such time that Merchant do not discontinue selling such prohibited products mentioned in Annexure B or does not conform to all applicable laws and regulations in force from time to time. In addition, BharatPe reserves the right to terminate this engagement without further notice in the case of breach of any of the Terms and Conditions by the Merchant.
7.8 The Merchant may be required to provide additional KYC information/details to BharatPe, such as electronic copies of identity proof, address proof and any other such document mandated under the law, and shall be uploaded by the Merchant in soft copy form at the time of registration and/or provided to BharatPe as and when sought. BharatPe has the sole right to activate/deactivate the Merchant’s account on the Website/App, upon receiving the registration information provided by the Merchant, upon scrutinising the veracity of the details provided. For the purpose of conducting the KYC on the Merchant, BharatPe has the right to seek the self-attested copies of the documents, as submitted during/post the registration process.
7.9 The Merchant shall give permission to BharatPe to read and access his messages on his mobile device/mobile number and retrieve/use information from messages to provide the Merchant with enhanced services by BharatPe. For example: OTP is a one-time password, which is provided, in order to carry out the authentication. By allowing BharatePe to read the messages, the Merchant understands that BharatPe may retrieve his OTP from the message received on his mobile device/number and populate and submit the OTP for authentication within the BharatPe App.
7.10 The Merchant represents and warrants to the Company that: (i) the Merchant is an individual or a legal person, who is at least 18 years old; (ii) the Merchant is capable of entering and is authorized to enter into a legally binding agreement; (iii) the Merchant’s employees, officers, representatives, and other agents accessing BharatPe are duly authorized to access the BharatPe Service and to legally bind the Merchant to these terms and all actions; (iv) all registration information to be submitted by the Merchant is accurate and truthful; (v) the Merchant will maintain the accuracy of such information; (vi) the Merchant is not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using BharatPe’s services under the laws of India; and (vii) the Merchant is an entity duly constituted and validly existing under the laws of India.
7.11 The Merchant shall ensure that the bank account details shared by the Merchant at the time of registration are valid and legitimate and maintain the same during the tenure of this engagement. Further, the Merchant agrees and undertakes to utilise such bank account only for lawful commercial / business purposes. The Merchant understands that the QR Code which will be generated by BharatPe for him is unique and specific to the Merchant and the Merchant shall at all times maintain the secrecy of this QR Code. Specifically BharatPe shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any negligent or willful misuse of the QR Code by the Merchant or its agents/ employees.
7.12 Territorial Restrictions. To use BharatPe, the Merchant will need to be physically located in India when registering or linking themselves to BharatPe, have an Indian bank account and an Indian mobile number. The BharatPe Service should not be used outside of India.
8. OBLIGATIONS OF BHARATPE
8.1 BharatPe shall comply with all Applicable Laws including the applicable data privacy laws and Information Technology Act, 2000.
8.2 In order to provide BharatPe Services as per these Terms and Conditions, BharatPe has entered into agreements with Partner Banks.
8.3 BharatPe shall provide the details about the Merchant activities including Transaction value, count, success ratio, customisation options, etc., through the Merchant panel/ daily reports provided by BharatPe to the Merchant.
9.1 Each party acknowledges and agrees that in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the receiving party shall not disclose to any third party any Confidential Information of the disclosing party that it may have access to during and in connection with its performance of services hereunder. “Confidential Information” means any and all information or data of a confidential nature, application, network configuration, documents, accounts, business plans, products, promotional and marketing plans, and processes and/or any other information in whole or in part of either Party.
9.2 The Merchant shall ensure that either the Merchant or any of its employees shall not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any software shared/disclosed by BharatPe. The Merchant and/ or any of its employees shall refrain from using the Confidential Information except as contemplated herein.
10. INDEMNIFICATION AND REMEDY
10.1 Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, the Merchant hereby undertakes and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BharatPe against all actions, proceedings, claims, liabilities (including statutory liabilities), penalties, demands and costs (including without limitation, legal costs of BharatPe on a solicitor / attorney and own client basis), awards, damages, losses and/or expenses however arising directly out of terms, services and clauses of these Terms and Conditions:
- any claim or proceeding brought by the Customer or any other person against BharatPe in respect of any Merchant Services offered by the Merchant; or
- any gross negligent act of Merchant’s agents, employees, licensees, contractors or Customers; or
- any fines, penalties or interest imposed directly or indirectly on BharatPe on account of Merchant’s Services under these Terms and Conditions; or
- breach of the confidentiality obligations by the Merchant, its agents, employees or representatives.
10.2 Should any proceedings be undertaken which may give rise to either party’s liability under these Terms and Conditions, the other party shall provide such party with prompt written notice and an opportunity to participate in any such proceedings to represent its interest appropriately.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11.1 All Transactions processed through the BharatPe Services are non-refundable to the Customer by BharatPe and are non-reversible by the Customer through the BharatPe Services. BharatPe is not a party to and will not be responsible for any disputes, chargebacks or reversals. Notwithstanding anything contrary contained in these Terms and Conditions, BharatPe shall not be liable to the Merchant or end Customers for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
11.2 The Merchant agrees to release BharatPe and their agents, contractors, officers and employees, from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) arising out of or in any way connected with a dispute between the Customer and the Merchant. The Merchant agrees that he will not involve BharatPe in any litigation or other dispute arising out of or related to any transaction, agreement, or arrangement with any Merchant, Customer, advertiser or other third party in connection with the BharatPe Service. In the event of any litigation, the Merchant shall bear all costs and attorneys’ fees of BharatPe, and shall provide indemnification as set forth below, and the jurisdiction for any such litigation or dispute shall be limited as set forth below.
11.3 Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, BharatPe shall not be liable and responsible for any disputes, claims, losses, damages arising out of any third party software, interruptions, chargeback, availability of connectivity of network, delay in execution of the Transactions, in any manner whatsoever.
11.4 It is agreed between the Parties that BharatPe is a payment facilitator and in no event shall BharatPe be liable to the Merchant for any consequential loss or damage or loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings arising out of the performance of the BharatPe Services or otherwise.
11.5 Subject to Section 10.6 below, under all circumstances, for any proven claims, demands etc. of whatsoever nature, the total liability of BharatPe shall never exceed more than the Services fees paid by the Merchant to BharatPe for a period of 1(one) week immediately preceding from the date of such proven claim/demands.
11.6 The limitation of liability as under Section 11 will not be applicable for any proven claims, demands etc. of whatsoever nature arising as a result of (i) breach of Confidential Information or Intellectual Property Rights of the Merchant by BharatPe, its agents, employees, licensees; or (ii) unauthorized disclosure or use of any personal data by BharatPe, its agents, employees, licensees, contractors; or (iii) any gross negligent or intentional act of BharatPe’s agents, employees, licensees;
11.7 All Transactions made or instructions provided through BharatPe Service shall be deemed to be provided by the Merchant. The Merchant will be solely responsible for any unauthorized access or use of his personal or financial information through BharatPe. In the event of any actual or suspected unauthorized use, the Mechant shall contact Customer Service immediately.
BHARATPE FEES (exclusive of Taxes)
BharatPe will charge fixed commission on transactions, represented herein as “BharatPe Fees” as per the table below. BharatPe may revise the BharatPe Fees at its sole discretion with prior notice of 7 days. Continued usage of BharatPe Services post notice of revision will be deemed as acceptance of revised BharatPe Fees.
|Frequency of Settlement into Merchant’s Bank Account|
|Amount (Rs.) per transaction received||Immediate (each transaction)||T+1||T+2|
- Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services; Website access and/or website memberships of pornography or illegal sites;
- Alcohol which includes alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne;
- Body parts which includes organs or other body parts;
- Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam);
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free;
- Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors;
- Copyright unlocking devices which includes Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection;
- Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials;
- Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software;
- Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods;
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms;
- Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items;
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction;
- Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content;
- Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles;
- Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, website, or other protected property;
- Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts;
- Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes;
- Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that:
- Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors;
- Encourage or incite violent acts;
- Promote intolerance or hatred.
- Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals;
- Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances;
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications;
- Securities which includes government bonds or related financial products;
- Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products;
- Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products;
- Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments;
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges;
- Live animals or hides/skins/teeth, nails and other parts etc. of animals;
- Multi-Level Marketing collection fees;
- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach;
- Work-at-home approach and/or Work-at-home information;
- Drop-shipped merchandise;
- Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international, including the laws of India;
- The Merchant providing services that have the potential of casting the Payment Gateway Facilitators in a poor light and/or that may be prone to Buy & Deny attitude of the cardholders when billed (e.g. Adult material/ Mature content/Escort services/ friend finders) and thus leading to chargeback and fraud losses;
- Businesses or website that operate within the scope of laws which are not absolutely clear or are ambiguous in nature (e.g. Web-based telephony, Website supplying medicines or controlled substances, website that promise online match-making);
- Businesses out rightly banned by law (e.g. Betting & Gambling/ publications or content that is likely to be interpreted by the authorities as leading to moral turpitude or decadence or incite caste/communal tensions, lotteries/sweepstakes & games of chance;
- The Merchant who deal in intangible goods/ services (eg. Software download/ Health/ Beauty Products), and businesses involved in pyramid marketing schemes or get-rich-quick schemes. Any other product or Service, which in the sole opinion of BharatPe, is detrimental to the image and interests of BharatPe, as communicated by either of them/ both of them to the Merchant from time to time. This shall be without prejudice to any other terms & conditions mentioned in this Agreement;
- Bulk marketing tools which includes email, lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam);
- Web-based telephony/ SMS/Text/Facsimile services or Calling Cards. Bandwidth or Data transfer/ allied services. Voice process /knowledge process services; and
- Mailing lists
- Virtual currency or credits that can be monetized, re-sold or converted to physical or digital goods or services or otherwise exit the virtual world.
- Money laundering services.
- Database providers (for tele-callers).
- Bidding/Auction houses.
- Firms promoting business opportunities, investment opportunities and mortgages